Thursday, June 26, 2014

Street Style

 photo streetstyle3_zps6b389f87.jpg
photo via keishikibi
Hi darlings. I've curated a team page for the Australian Wandarrah Team, titled Australian Street Style. Go have a look at it here; share it on your facebook; tweet it; then come on back here of course!
.... photo australianstreetstylefireshot_zpsda70df43.jpg
This page gives a look at street fashion from around the globe. It's fabulous.
 photo StreetStyle2viabuzzfeeddotcom_zps1f879467.jpg

For a more upmarket look, grab one of the above ensembles. And let's not forget the guys.

What do I wear 'on the street'? Black and denim are my style. A confession...I'm not overly interested in fashion. I like to be smart but comfortable and I hate shopping in shopping centers/malls! I do like pottering around thrift shops though. How about you; what are you wearing now?

6 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing post!
Love the socks and heels!

xoxox,
CC

Myrna R. said...

All your pictures are so sophisticated. I lve on a different planet. My style is jeans and t-shirts mostly. To dress up I may wear a skirt. But I rarely wear makeup, or really dress up. I do appreciate the creativity of the fashion industry though.
Nice to see you here Chrissy. Hope all is going well for you.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Seriously cool! You have a marvelous eye for style, dear Chrisy.

At the moment (as in, now that summer is here once again), I'm all about bare legs, 1950s novelty skirts, cute blouses, and vintage nylon/chiffon scarves in my hair.

♥ Jessica

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Priti Lisa said...

Hi Christine...what a beautiful blog you have here. What luck that you chose one of my pieces for your etsy treasury and that led me here!
I stayed and poked around for almost an hour...♥

Sorry said...

Have you ever considered adding more of your videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained?...Cardsharing Server