Sunday, May 31, 2015

A little update

 photo FridaMexicanBGWMBLOG_zpszqs1aual.jpg
 photo blogmexicandress_zpsg8ibte8v.jpg
 photo gypsywagonroom_zpsb5gmw6la.jpg
Just a few random images I like. First is my latest Frida Kahlo photomontage (available here), and the other two photos are images I saw on Facebook...I don't have any references as they'd done the rounds on tumblr and I couldn't find the end of the trail! 
Today I'd like to curl up in that gypsy wagon and pretend everything in my life is okay. Mum is very ill with cancer; I spend most of my time with her these days. This is 'life' I know and mostly I can be grateful and 'in the moment' but the last couple of days she's been crying a lot. It breaks my heart. 

3 comments:

kj said...

chrisy, i'm so so sorry about your Mom. Maybe you can't stop her tears but you are holding her close. What act of love will be with you always. my Mother died in december--it was fast--one week--so i was able to stay with her and help her die but it was hard and sad and emotional. i will never regret it.

i hope you are able to take some time for yourself, to replenish in some way too.

sending prayers,
love
kj

قمة الامتياز said...

شركة عزل خزانات بالدمام
شركة عزل خزانات بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالخبر
شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجاري بالخبر
شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
شركة عزل اسطح بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخير
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر

قمة الدقة للخدمات said...

شركة قمة الدقة للخدمات
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجارى بالقطيف