Thursday, May 12, 2011

Hanging about...

Photobucket
Let's play in the outdoors inspired by this magnificent animated gif art from Jaime Martinez.
Photobucket Photobucket
This weekend, I'd like to nestle into one of these Nestrests, above, from Dedon, or maybe one of these found at Marie Claire Maison and just rest and reflect.
Photobucket
If it's too chilly to be outside, this painted wall (seen on Desire To Inspire) might inspire some arty activity.
Photobucket
And I could always Google 'how to make an animated gif', but, from past experience, I could be sitting at the computer all weekend and still be pretty clueless...If you've used a particular free program successfully please let me know...

15 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post!
Love those seating pods!

xoxox,
CC

Rose said...

Ohhh goodness, I would love one of those nestrests, how amazing it would be to laze the day away in one of these.
And the painted wall is beautiful also.

Rose

Katrina Jackson said...

I think one day, when I have a backyard with a tree, I am going to find me one of those nestrests because they look fabulously comfortable and serene. Also, the tree mural is gorgeous!

Chrisy said...

aaaah...all the comments have disappeared...

DitzyRedhead said...

i would love to stay in one of those nesty things...
marcelle

Sam said...

Very cool that first piccie! No, unfortunately I can't help you with gifs - although it's on my "to do" list along with a trillion other things I should know about! :0)

I think those baskets/ hanging sofas are my idea of heaven! Oh to sit in one of those for the day reading a favourite book!

juliaD said...

Hi Chrisy, Thanks for the lovely comment re my "blue" pieces...yes, I kinda like the "emerge" one too...so will put it in!!!...xxx..julia

Imogen said...

These are really beautiful pictures. I like the second picture the most, very lovely.

planettreasures said...

the nestrest is sooooo cool - love it!

Couture Carrie said...

Love those hanging chair pods!

xoxox,
CC

Joanna Jenkins said...

I fell in LOVE with the Nestrests. What a fun idea. Then I got to the wall painting-- Wow... That is very cool looking and so chic.

Hope all's well with you. xo jj

Unknown said...

The animated gif thing is pretty cool! I like the nesty things too! :D Glad I happened upon your blog!

Sandra Evertson said...

WOW! Your blog is Fabulous! I will add you to my Creative Places list!

Sandra Evertson

lyptis said...

Wow! This gif art just about freaked me out! It's like transfixing! Love those tree houses, especially the round ones, so dreamy.

Mike Guzman said...

lovely pics!