Teatowel Button Bracelet by Loopi For You
Cheddar the Teatowel Horse by Handmade Pretties
Tablecloth Lampshade from Sassy Shades
Tablecloth Tote Bag by Zingaling
Two Tablecloth Pillow/Cushion Covers from Cottage Bubbles
Vintage Teatowel Curtains on Forum at Gardenweb
Should we have stayed at home and thought of here?
Where should we be today?
Is it right to be watching strangers in a play
in this strangest of theatres?
What childishness is it that while there's a breath of life
in our bodies, we are determined to rush
to see the sun the other way around?
The tiniest green hummingbird in the world?
To stare at some inexplicable old stonework,
inexplicable and impenetrable,
at any view,
instantly seen and always, always delightful?
Oh, must we dream our dreams
and have them, too?
Exerpt from Questions of Travel by Elizabeth Bishop
Some interesting signs seen at hotels on overseas trips -
1. We take your bags and send them in all direction.
2. In case of fire, do your utmost to alarm the hotel porter.
3. Customers are expected to complain at the office between the hours of 9 and 11 am daily.
4. The elevator is being fixed for the next day. During that time we regret that you will be unbearable. Do not enter the elevator backwards, and only when lit up. To move the cabin, push button for wishing floor.
5. Is forbidden to steal hotel towels please. If you are not person to do such thing please not to read notice.
6. Please to bathe inside the tub.
7. You are invited to take advantage of the chambermaid.
8. Because of the impropriety of entertaining guests of the opposite sex in the bedroom, it is suggested that the lobby be used for this purpose.
9. In the bar - Special cocktails: For the ladies with nuts.
10. Ladies are requested not to have children in the bar.
11. Our wines leave you nothing to hope for.
12. In the hotel shops - for your convenience, we recommend courteous, efficient self-service.
13. Order your summer suit. Because is big rush we will execute customers in strict rotation.
14. Doctor specialist in women and other diseases.
15. Dentist teeth extracted by the latest methodists.
16. In the grounds - Stop. Drive sideways.
17. Please do not feed the animals. If you have any suitable food, please give it to the guard on duty.
18. A new swimming pool is rapidly taking shape since the contractors have thrown in the bulk of their workers.
19. Ladies, please leave your clothes here and spend the afternoon having a good time.
20. Would you like to ride on your own ass?
and a favorite that I brought home from Vietnam with me -
21. Please do not bring guns with prostitutes into the hotel room.