Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Let's play who owns this kitchen!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Okay, guess who owns the above kitchens...your contenders are Lance Armstrong, Gerard Butler, Will Smith, Diane Keaton, Sharon n Ozzy Osbourne, Ellen Degeneres n Portia De Rossi, and Elton John. Answers at the end of this blog. The Mexican themed one is fun isn't it. I've gathered a few South Americanesque items via Etsy that you could add to your kitchen to get this vibe.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

Free digital slideshow generated with Smilebox
1. Canister Decals from 2 Old Divas 2. Tissue Box Cover from Buckaroos Mercantile 3. Mirror with shelf from Dissy Bs 4. Fridge Magnets from Amy Perrotti 5. Clock from El Sol Studio 6. Child’s chair from Austin Modern 7. Toy Teaset from Olde Tyme Notions 8. Apron from Suburban 50s 9. Teatowels from Folk Art Pharaoh 10. Potholders from Rustic Patriot Girl 11. Chandelier from Florida Found 12. Oilcloth Tablecloth from Winking Owl 13. Lazy Susan from Kate Sutcliffe Mosaics 14. Glass Cutting Board from Bill Fish Art Yes, the music is Italian not South American...limited choices with this free program I'm afraid!
Who owns this kitchen answers: 1. Diane Keaton 2. Gerard Butler 3. Will Smith 4. Elton John 5. Sharon n Ozzy 6. Lance Armstrong 7. Ellen n Portia. Kitchen photos from Architectural Digest. How did you go???

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess I'm with Lance!

Imogen said...

This is the coolest post ever, very interesting. I didn't know that kitchens could have so much character. They are all lovely but my favourites are Will Smith and Diane Keaton I think.

Queen of the Tea Cosies said...

Go Diane!

Amy Perrotti said...

Great kitchens! Thank you for including my Mexican Dancer Matryoshka Grand Refrigerator Magnet 2 Piece Art Print! :)

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing kitchens!
Especially loving the one with the green walls!

xoxox,
CC

Katrina Jackson said...

I got them all wrong except Gerard Butler and Elton John. I would never have imagined Diane Keaton having the kitchen she does. I love them all! What a fun post!

Hot Fudge said...

I picked Elton John without cheating - so pleased with myself. The kitchen is the soul of the home and you really have some surprises here. What a wonderful post.

Sandra Eterovic said...

Hi Chrisy,
Very clever post. All those kitchens are beyond glamorous! Great ideas. Now my kitchen will seem even feebler than usual, but I can dream...

Thank you for your lovely comment too. :)

Large Rugs said...

Ellen and Portia for the AD

Tristan Robin said...

Love Sharon and Ozzie's - except for the totally strange addition of the cash register. LOL

Marvelous post!

AlliesAdornments said...

Charming! I never would have guessed that Sharon & Ozzy would have such a traditional look.

Linda Harkins said...

Way to go, Ellen! Love the contemporary style island and color of cabinets!

Hip Brown said...

Lovely post, your mexican theme was soooo colourful. I loved your smile box touch! Also loved the sneaky peak inside the kitchens too. Thanks

The Forage said...

Great kitchen ideas. Love the saying in the first one, so funny! I'm a sucker for exposed wood beams too. And I love the textures of the second one.

Pretty groovy music in that clip!:) x

Joanna Jenkins said...

That was so awesome. Of course I didn't guess ANY of them correctly, but I still loved seeing them all.
Thanks, xo jj

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Cool, refreshing! It is fun to see these things! I am delighted at your comment! Thanks, dear one! Blessings, Amy

cabin + cub said...

Oh, I am thinking I really need to re-do my kitchen.. so cool to see all the different styles! ;)

Bronwyn said...

Gerard Butler's kitchen is my favourite. What would one call it? "Grand rustic decadence"?!

melanie said...

Who is Lance Armstrong?? I love his kitchen!!
Diane Keaton's is pretty cool too :)