Thursday, February 2, 2012

Recycled Homes

Yes we all live in them don't we...recycled homes that is. But some people are just so arty that their recycled tableaus look like works of art. If you've visited Flickr, you'll know that some of the groups are not curated particularly well. Yes there are some fab shots in there, but also others that clearly don't belong in the group. Catarina Clemente as the curator of Recycled Home though does a consistently fabulous job. Thank you for the inspiration Catarina.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind words :)

Stella Peterson said...

Such an inspirational group of photos!
Thanks for following my blog :)

Colleen said...

Cool stuff! I liked the little tree on the wall with the lights!

kj said...

chrisy, loved this! i'm not one bit awkward these days about adding or combining anything old or new in my house. fun and fancy are worth it. the pool balls in the fruitbowl made me laugh outloud. very cool!

love
kj

Joanna Jenkins said...

This is a feast for the eyes. Loved it ALL.
Thanks,
xo jj

studioJudith said...

Soooo well done ! Thanks for the heads up on Catarina's group - lots of yummy inspiration there.
Thanks also for your sweet note regarding my collages - Know that I'm happy to answer any questions you have ... just email me at:
judith.interiors@gmail.com.

jjj

Imogen said...

Very creative and inspirational. I love everything here.

NaNa said...

This is so lovely...

Love from the NaNa girls x