Monday, February 27, 2012

Dancin with The Artist

Photobucket

I saw the film The Artist at the weekend. For those who haven't seen it yet, get along if you can. It's a treat...the music, the dancing, the cinematography. Jean Dujardin and Berenice Bejo are perfect for the roles.

The film certainly gets you in the mood for a bit of dancing. You might need to get yourself a little number to wear about the house.

Photobucket

fringed top from Gravel Ghost Vintage, pendant from The Artful Badger, pdf patterns from Tumble n Twirl , mens tap shoes from The ID Connection, 4 pce outfit from Twila Jean Vintage

And to brush up on those moves...Photobucket

8 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Fun post, darling!
Must see this film!

xoxox,
CC

Katrina Jackson said...

I have to see this film! The trailer definitely put me in a dancing mood. I used to swing dance regularly and haven't done it in years. It made me want to again. :)

Great post! Thanks for sharing.

Hot Fudge said...

We saw the movie a couple of weeks back and have urged all our friends to see it. What an original concept and I'm thrilled to bits it was rewarded at the Oscars. Tip tapping my way through the day...

Imogen said...

I saw The Artist last weekend to, for my mother's birthday. I expected it to be really boring and I didn't even want to go but I actually really liked it. I thought it was fantastic, I'd definitely recommend it to anyone.

elena nuez said...

I look forward to seeing this movie!
have a happy day,
Elena

Joanna Jenkins said...

"The Artist" was worth the price of admission :-)))
xo jj

Snowbrush said...

Yeah, I've got to see it. I love old movies. I was delighted just tonight to see "Man of the Century," which was made in 1998 and was about a man who lived as much as he could as if it were 1928.

Anonymous said...

LOVE The Artist. A true nod to real films, pure story telling.